Saturday, May 22, 2010

My premium mashup playlist

Since we are talking about mashups. I thought I would share my favourite must have mashup playlist of videos and albums.

Probably the first mashup ever. From almost 10 years ago. THIS REALLY WENT VIRAL!!!



The first band to actually make money from mashups. You can download their songs from itunes.





What I consider to be the best mashup from one my best and worst bands in the world. Ill let you figure out which one is the best.



THe ultimate mashup. There has to be more than 100 videos of this squirrel



Cheers

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Squirrel Video Maker has waay to much time on his or her hands! :-) though, no worse than watching braindead TV - in fact much better cause then we all get a laugh! People do come up with some very funny things.

Anonymous said...

Thanks :)
--
http://www.miriadafilms.ru/ купить фильмы
для сайта redhotchile.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Absolutely, I’m a sucker for it, intriquing, notable and well-founded thoughts. You need to create more exciting articles in your.